Thursday, July 10, 2014

RESET

There's not really a good way to address my treatment of time other than saying some resolutions fall apart.

CF-1 flight test.jpg

I have not been blogging, obviously, so what have I been doing?

I gained a rudimentary knowledge of C++, changed jobs, and increased the length of my unfinished projects lists! Why is it so much easier to come up with ideas than it is to like, you know... do all of the tedious stuff necessary to complete them?

Well, mainly because daydreams are the fun part! Figuring out why your ARM launchpad keeps hanging up when you try to configure the PLL? Not so much.

My solution to this is to pick single projects and work on them until they are finished. I will hold myself accountable by making a blog post every Sunday.

The solution to being a flighty dreamer is to be more focused #FACT

The Lord accepts scheduled blog entries as praise #WHYNOT

That being said, I will reveal my first project, along with some sort of software/hardware requirements on Sunday July 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment